Using an air compressor is pretty simple, right? You plug it in, wait for the air pressure to build, and go from there. There are, however, a few tricks about using an air compressor that you might find useful and knowing some of them might help eliminate a problem you might be having with an air compressor now or in the future.
So, here are a few things you want to know about…
Using An Air Compressor
- Using an extension cord for the compressor isn’t a good idea. Here’s why!
- If your air compressor didn’t come with an air filter, do you need one?
- How much oil does my compressor need?
- Using compressed air for breathing air?
- What is the pressure regulator for?
Got a question about using your air compressor? Ask it below. I’ll help or I expect someone visiting this site will if I cannot.